Today I completed a new page in my Smash Book. A list of things I would like to do in 2015. I have never been one for making new year resolution and when I have I have never kept them. So I have made this for myself as more of a little list of goals I would like to achieve for the upcoming year.
- Do more art journaling – The reason why I haven’t done a great deal of this in the past (other than my WTJ) is that I don’t think my ‘art’ is very good. But I enjoy it and I must remember that. I should just doodle and collage because I like doing it! It doesn’t matter if I am not very good at it. Practice makes perfect right?
- Post regularly on my blog – That means here! I enjoy blogging and sharing my little creations. I aim to do at least one post a week.
- Read more – Last year I set myself a challenge on goodreads.com to read at least 25 books but I think I only made it to about 20. So this year I have set a lower goal of 20.
- Take more photos – I love taking photos and I would like to go on more adventures to snap some more shots.
- Make a proper schedule for work – I’m self employed so I can set my own hours. Which is great but sometimes I end up doing nothing but work and other days I can be just plain lazy. So I would like to make a proper daily schedule and keep to it.
- Nap less – Naps are my weakness.
- Start listening to music again – When I was younger I used to listen to music constantly and for some reason I stopped, apart from listening to the odd song on YouTube. Time to load up my iPod!
- Do more craft projects – I have a tonne of ideas in my head but never get around to doing any of them. Hopefully this year will be different!